Write a story or paragraph and break free from any Academic Writing. Write as though your mind has opened and spilled itself on the paper. It may not make sense and it may look messy, but when looking at it from a creative perspective, you have created a work of art.
- Jumble your words and form new sentences
- Cut and paste and mix around paragraphs
- Flip your story from ending to beginning
- Create ONE word/sentence paragraphs for greater impact
- Focus on the form and shape of your paragraph rather than the proper content in it
- Mix in some quotes or lyrics
- Add images to make a more visual aspect of your work
Escape from the proper way of living and let your mind wonder.
Post a Comment